Cup Holder Instructions
Tools you will need:
1. Open the arm rest and remove the two phillips screws at the back of the arm rest.
2. Gently lift up the back of the center console and slide the strap of the cup holder under.
3. Take the cup holder with one hand and the end of the strap with the other hand and slide both forward until the cup holder is in the position you like. Make sure the end of the strap is sticking out from the center console. This is what helps hold the cup holder firm to the car.
4. If you have the double cup holder, pull on both cup holders until they are in the position you like.
5. The cup holder should be positioned between the ash tray and the seat belt. Lastly, reinstall the two screws in the back of the arm rest.