E-Brake Cover Instructions
Tools you will need:
Do not remove the emergency brake from the car, there is no need to.
1. Pull the emergency brake up or at least halfway up, it seems to be easier that way.
2. Take a razor blade and carefully cut the middle threads down the top of the old cover, all the way to the base. Try not to cut too deep, as you will cut the rubber underneath. Then pull the cover off the handle. It’s glued on and will take a little pulling, but it should come right off. Don’t worry if you do cut the rubber under the cover. If you cut the rubber really bad then a little super glue can glue the rubber back together better than new.
3. Now that the old cover is completely off the handle you can put the new cover on. Slide the new cover onto the handle and pull it all the way on. Make sure you have the handle in the middle of both foam pieces before pulling.
4. Now that the cover is on the handle, the base of the cover will look something like the first picture. The base of the cover needs to be pulled over the bottom of the handle. The base of the cover acts like a pocket holding cover tight to the handle. When done, it should look like the second picture.
5. Now that cover is on and looking awesome. The only thing left to do is drive the car over to a friends house and show them how cool your e-brake looks.